Wonderful manor house (about 970 square meters), with the chapel of relevance constitutes a Private Village in the center of the village surrounded by an agricultural land of about 7000 square meters.
The Villa, built in the seventeenth century and renovated in the 18th century, is spread over two levels with the representative halls on the ground floor overlooking the garden of about 2,650 square meters and the courtyard with the real estate outbuildings that, of great value even if not in an excellent conservative state, have an ancient cellar, stables, barns, barns, and all the service housing for a total of about 800 square meters.
The central hall preserves tempera paintings by Filippo Maccari and a fresco by Angelo Da Campo (1760). At%u2019 outside the villa there is a large courtyard separated from the street by a wall.
Located in the province of Padua, near Montagnana and a few steps from each communication motorway junction: 40 minutes from Padua, 60 minutes from%u2019Oo Venice International Airport, 60 minutes from Lake Garda.
For info: COMPRICASA tel. 0429.805600
Energy Class: N.D.